130 Jones St, Cartersville, GA 30120
St. Luke was the fourth church organized in the North Georgia Conference of the African Methodist Episcopal Church. A new church building was completed in 1906. The church not only held services, but many events for the community. The property was then sold and the church demolished. The third and current housing for the church was finished in 1975.