106 Legion St, Adairsville, GA 30103
The original Gray’s Chapel building was the oldest religious landmark in Adairsville and was used by many different denominations for service. At the time the chapel was built, it was the only church building in Adairsville. In 1898, the African Methodist Episcopal Church purchased the property and Gray’s Chapel A.M.E. was organized in 1901. In 1991, the church burned, but was rebuilt and was dedicated in 1992.