501 Grassdale Rd, Cartersville, GA 30121
Faith United Methodist Church began as Atco Methodist Episcopal Church S on June 4, 1922 and services were held at the Atco School Auditorium. The church was started by community members that lived in the mill village of the American Textile Company or ATCO. In 1952, the members began construction of a new church on a four acre lot on the corner of Cassville Road and Goodyear Avenue that was sold to the church by the now Goodyear Plant for $1. The first service was held in the new church Easter Sunday, 1953. Atco village was incorporated into Cartersville in 1962 and it was at that time the members decided to rename the church to Faith UMC.