WHITE (1890’s – 1907)

 

The first school for the White community was built in the 1890’s along the Old Tennessee Road just south of town. This school was replaced by a newer school in 1907 and located east of the L&N rail line.

 

 

 

Source: “The History of White, Georgia” by White Historical Committee, pages 29-32.

 

Leave a Reply