WHITE (1907 – 1973)
White’s second school was built in 1907 and located east of the L&N rail line which had become operational in the prior year. This new building was a two story, wood frame structure with the school on the bottom floor and the masonic Lodge #660 located on the second. This building was replaced in 1928 by a brick structure, however it burned November 17, 1973.
Source: “The History of White, Georgia” by White Historical Committee, pages 29-32.