Shiloh Missionary Baptist Church was established in 1886. Prior to its establishment, there were two other African-American churches in the Stilesboro area. One was connected to Raccoon Creek Baptist Church and Was recorded in their church minutes in 1837. The second was located off modern day Rockmart Highway 113, but this church burned down. These two churches would evolve into Shiloh Baptist Church on Old Alabama Road. One acre of land was donated by a community member for building this church. More surrounding land would be acquired in 1896 and the last purchase in 1960. Originally, there was a two-story building that house and unnamed school for African-Americans on the church property. It has since been torn down. Today, the church is known as Shiloh Missionary Baptist Church. They hold Sunday School at 10 AM and worship service at 11 AM every Sunday. The church and attached cemetery are located at 26 Shiloh Church Road, Stilesboro, GA 30178, which is visible on this interactive map of Baptist Churches in Bartow County: https://goo.gl/maps/9uTux1G4ZvQ2. The church is also available online at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shiloh-Baptist-Church/111652425563674.
The Euharlee History Committee. The History of Euharlee. Cullman, AL: Gregath Publishing Company, 1994.
Written and researched by Amy Young, Kennesaw State University Intern, Fall 2018.”