The Pine Forrest School was originally a one room school house and was listed by the Bartow County Board of Education in a list of schools dated September 7th, 1915.  When this school was built is unknown, however future research may provide an answer.  Board minutes dated December 4, 1923 reflect an approval for a more modern replacement building which would include two classrooms and an industrial room.  Arrangements were made with L. F. Shaw & Sons for lumber and materials. Board minutes of November 2, 1926 reveal a Deed from H. W. Leak to the Board for land on which the Pine Forest School was built.  This deed was most likely requested by the Board as security for its investment in a third classroom.




Source: Bartow County Board of Education, Minutes 08/14/1923, 11/02/1926.