The Henderson School had come and gone long before the Bartow County Board of Education decided to rebuild the existing Big Pond School in a new location which once sat the old Henderson School. What happened to this school will remain a mystery for now. Bartow County Board of Education minutes are non-existent prior to April, 1915, however it is entirely possible that the Henderson School remained private and never existed under the authority of the Bartow County Board of Education. The Henderson School was located at the intersection of Old Alabama Road and Big Pond Road. Future research may reveal more.
Source: Bartow County Board of Education, Minutes of 12/05/1916.