Dry Creek Baptist Church was established on September 9, 1917. It was started by members of the Dry Creek community that had previously been hosting services and revival meetings in bush arbors. The land that they built their first building on was donated to the church. Though little is known about the changes of the church throughout the years, it was recorded by older members of the churches in the 1990s that the church had been through good and bad times, even having to close its doors at one point. During the good times, however, the church grew to the point that it became necessary to build a bigger church. This church sits across the road from where the old church was, which is now the church cemetery. Dry Creek Baptist Church is located at 150 Dry Creek Rd Adairsville, GA 30103, which is viewable on this map of Bartow Baptist Churches: https://goo.gl/maps/9uTux1G4ZvQ2. More information about Dry Creek Baptist Church is available at www.facebook.com/pages/Dry-Creek-Church/138891462813755.
Dry Creek Baptist Church, Adairsville, GA 1990 Directory, published by Olan Mills, located in the files at the Bartow History Museum Archives.
100th Year Anniversary, Dry Creek Baptist Church, Adairsville, Georgia, 1917-2017, by Jon Hazelwood, located in the files at the Bartow History Museum.