The exact date that Cloverleaf Missionary Baptist Church was established is unknown. According to Bartow County deed records, the land for the church was purchased from George Cline for $1.00 on July 13, 1959. An additional land purchase was made on September 5, 1969 from Harold F. Dahlman for $10.00; this land was originally part of George Cline’s parcel of land that he sold to the church in 1959. Cloverleaf Baptist Church is located at 1117 Grassdale Rd NW, Cartersville, GA 30121, which is viewable on this Bartow County Baptist Church map: https://goo.gl/maps/9uTux1G4ZvQ2. There is no cemetery located on the church property. Cloverleaf Baptist Church currently holds serves at 9:45 am, 11 am, and 5 pm on Sunday, and at 7 pm on Wednesday. More information about the church can be found at https://cloverleafbc.com/.
Deed of Sale from George Cline to Cloverleaf Missionary Baptist Church, 13 July 1959 (filed 31 July 1959), Bartow County, Georgia, Deed Book 117, page 246. County Recorder’s Office, Cartersville, Georgia.
Deed of Sale from Harold F. Dahlman to Cloverleaf Missionary Baptist Church, 5 September 1969 (filed 5 September 1969), Bartow County, Georgia, Deed Book 117, page 504. County Recorder’s Office, Cartersville, Georgia.
Deed of Sale from George Cline to Harold F. Dahlman, 20 November 1967 (filed 24 November 1967), Bartow County, Georgia, Deed Book 163, page 275. County Recorder’s Office, Cartersville, Georgia.
“When and Where are our services?” Cloverleaf Missionary Baptist Church. Accessed October 13, 2018. https://cloverleafbc.com/when-and-where-are-our-services/.
Written and researched by Amy Young, Kennesaw State University Intern, Fall 2018.