Euharlee School, 1952
The second or new Euharlee Consolidated School was built in 1952 on the same site as the old Euharlee Institute. By 1960, this new school had closed with all students assigned to other schools. This school is now used by the City of Euharlee of a City Hall and Police Station. Source: “The History of Euharlee” by The Euharlee History Committee, page 154.