FORD

The Jackson-Bryant house built in 1840 served for many years as a school directed by Dr. Pearly Ford. This school served residents of the Stilesboro community. This home was torn down in the late 1980’s.

 

 

Source: “Historic Bartow County, Circa 1828-1866” by the Etowah Valley Historical Society, page 18; “History of Bartow County, Georgia, Formerly Cass” by Lucy Josephine Cunyus, page 139.

Leave a Reply