This school served the old Five Forks community at the crossroads created by the intersection of Spring Place and Cassville-Pine Log Roads. The Five Forks school closed February 4, 1930 and was sold for $150 on March 4, 1930.
Mr. W.F. Freeman served this school as principal in 1905.
Source: Bartow County Board of Education. CARTERSVILLE NEWS 7/27/1905.
Source: Bartow County Board of Education.