EUHARLEE

The new Euharlee Consolidated School was built in 1952 on the same site as the old Euharlee Institute. By 1960, this new school had closed with all students assigned to other schools. This school is now used by the City of Euharlee for a City Hall and Police Station.

Euharlee-School
Euharlee-School

 

Source: “The History of Euharlee” by The Euharlee History Committee, page 154.

Leave a Reply