CENTER

A school was built on the grounds of the Center Baptist Church sometime after 1910.  Area students, grades 1 through 7 were taught here until closed in the 1940’s due to County wide school consolidation. Students transferred to the old Smithville School on North Tennessee Street. Research on this school is incomplete.

Center School
Center School: First Class Picture

Leave a Reply