BARTOW RURAL HIGH SCHOOL

The Euharlee Institute later became the Bartow County Rural High School in 1913-14 which operated under the Bartow County Board of Education. Bartow Rural High School offered board for students, both boys and girls, and required tuition. The school included grades 1-7, an Extension School from the Georgia College of Agriculture, and a summer school for teachers conducted by the Board of Education.

 

Leave a Reply