Cass Line was the name given to a post office in operation between 1834 and 1836. It’s location was north of present day Adairsville on the old Federal Road (current day U. S. 41) at the Cass (now Bartow) and Gordon County border. Nothing remains of this settlement today.


Source: United States and Worldwide Postal History by Jim Forte.

[maxbutton id=”10″]

Leave a Reply