The Adam’s Chapel school was built around 1900 on approximately one acre of land donated by Nicolas M. Adams. According to Bartow Board of Education Minutes dated December 5, 1922, the Board of Trustees of the Adams Chapel School District, which included Mr. Adams, Ran Uren and Doc Chambers, requested a new building be constructed. The Board agreed to a three room building not to exceed $2500 in cost. An additional one acre of land was recommended also not to exceed $100. This school closed in 1938 and was consolidated with the much larger Euharlee School. Adam’s Chapel was sold to Nathan and Nan Head and converted to a residence.
Source: “The History of Euharlee” by The Euharlee History Committee, page 407; Bartow County Board of Education, Minutes of 12/05/1922.